Pals and Live Nation giveaway Competition Terms and conditions
“The Promoter” is Pals (Master of Ceremonies Ltd) - 37 Charlotte Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
The Promotion & prize:
The prize is a live music experience which includes;
- 5 x tickets to a concert of the winner’s choice of a Live Nation concert, which may include one of either Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa or Kendrick Lamar – subject to prize availability at the time of choosing
- A private viewing area with private wait staff
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour merchandise
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any other social media channel.
How to enter
- Tag four friend’s Instagram handles on the Pals giveaway post.
- All must follow @drink_pals Instagram page.
- The promotion will commence at 6pm NZT on 07/08/22 and will continue until 4pm NZT on 28/08/22. Only entries received by the closing date will be accepted.
- Purchase any Pals product at a participating store.
- Scan the QR code on the point-of-sale and enter your details on the landing page.
- The in-store promotion will run from 9am 01/08/22 to 28/02/22 6pm.
Both entry methods are valid with no limit on entries for either method. Entrants need not complete both entry methods to be entered in the competition.
The winners will be drawn from a pool of all entries collected from both in-store and social media.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to New Zealand and Australian residents and citizens only.
- 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- All guests of the winner must be over 18 at the time of redemption.
What’s not included in the prize?
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable):
- Transport costs (taxi, rideshare, gas etc)
- Parking costs
- All other incidentals
The conditions of entry
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
Entering the competition:
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Any entries from fake accounts will be considered void.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and for them and their friends to be photographed, filmed and/or interviewed by the promoter before and during the redemption of their prize and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs, video content and/or interviews for publicity purposes including but not limited to: social media and internal content. By entering in the competition the entrant releases all rights to such content.
- Winners who entered via Instagram will be notified by Instagram direct message. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via Instagram direct message. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- The winners will be selected by random draw.
- One winner will be drawn for each artist.
- Winners who entered via in-store will be notified via phone call or email. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via these channels. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
Fulfilment of Prize
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other substitute prize.
- If the winner is no longer able to redeem their prize for whatever reason, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- The prize redemption is not able to be transferred to a different live music event or concert date.
- The winner understands that all prize fulfilments will take place at Spark Arena in Auckland, NZ and that it is the responsibility of the winner to make necessary transport arrangements to and from the venue.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes. This includes falling ill with COVID-19 during the fulfilment of the prize.
- If the winners do not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, there will be no replacement prize or cash given to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated if any New Zealand government COVID-19 restrictions come into effect including any associated costs with getting a COVID-19 test or Managed Isolation if required.
- The winners accept this prize at their own risk knowing risks associated with travelling during COVID-19 pandemic.
- The promoter is not liable for any health issues that might arise from fulfilment of the prize including falling ill with COVID-19.