“The Promoter” is Pals (Master of Ceremonies Ltd) - 37 Charlotte Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
● Summary of promotion: The promotion is an in-store competition to win one Pals branded Smeg FAB10 bar fridge
● By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
How to enter
● Purchase any Pals product from a participating Super Liquor store
● Scan the QR code on the point-of-sale and enter your details on the landing page.
● The in-store promotion will run from 9am 05/09/22 to 02/10/22 10pm.
Who can enter?
● Entry is open to New Zealand citizens and residents only.
● 18 years old at the time of entry.
● Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter these promotions.
There is one (1) prize to be won; a pink Pals branded Smeg FAB10HRRD5AU bar fridge valued at $3,299.
The conditions of entry
● The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
Entering the competition:
● Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
● No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Any entries from fake accounts will be considered void.
● The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
● The winner will be notified by email or phone. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner via email or phone. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
● The winner will be selected by random draw.
Fulfilment of Prize
● The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
● The promoter will only courier the prize to an NZ-based address.
● The promoter is not liable for damage to the prize sent by post or courier.
● The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
● If the winners do not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.