“The Promoter” is Pals (Master of Ceremonies Ltd) - 37 Charlotte Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
The Promotion & prize:
The promotion is a monthly draw to win 5 x New Zealand cricket tickets for your store for going over and above to support Pals in your store.
The promotion will run from October 2022 - April 2023. This is subject to availability of tickets and may at the promoters discretion be closed earlier than April 2023.
The prize is 5 x GA tickets to your choice of a New Zealand cricket game. The winner will choose their preferred match from a predetermined list of matches from the promoter.
Tickets are subject to availability. By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
How to enter
- Head to https://drinkpals.co.nz/pages/palsstoreofthemonth
- Fill out the form with your store name, store contact name, email address, store phone number, a short explanation on why your store should win and supporting photos.
One entry per store per month.
The winners will be drawn from a monthly pool of all entries collected from the promotional website from the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
Who can enter?
- Staff and store managers / owners of a New Zealand based liquor store.
- 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- All guests of the winner must be over 18 at the time of redemption.
What’s not included in the prize?
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable):
- Transport costs (taxi, rideshare, gas etc)
- Parking costs
All other incidentals
The conditions of entry
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing, cancelling or closing the competition.
Entering the competition:
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Any entries from fake accounts will be considered void.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- By entering the competition, winners agree to their information being used in business communications by the promoter. By entering in the competition the entrant releases all rights to such content.
- This is a monthly prize draw running from the first day of the month until the end of the month.
- Winners will be notified by email. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via email. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- The winners will be selected by the promoter based on merit of entry. The promoter does not have to share rationale winner selection to entrants.
- Three winners will be drawn per month.
Fulfilment of Prize
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other substitute prize.
- If the winner is no longer able to redeem their prize for whatever reason, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- Winners can choose their prize from a predetermined list of matches given from the promoter. If there are no tickets available for the game requested, the promoter will aim to fulfil tickets for the winners second choice of match. If there is no agreement on matches between parties, the promoter does not have to offer a substitute prize.
- The prize is not able to be transferred to a different match or date.
- The winner understands that it is the responsibility of the winner to make necessary transport arrangements to and from the cricket venue.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes. This includes falling ill with COVID-19 during the fulfilment of the prize.
- If the winners do not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- If the match is cancelled due to COVID-19, there will be no replacement prize or cash given to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated if any New Zealand government COVID-19 restrictions come into effect including any associated costs with getting a COVID-19 test or Managed Isolation if required.
- The winners accept this prize at their own risk knowing risks associated with travelling during COVID-19 pandemic.
- The promoter is not liable for any health issues that might arise from fulfilment of the prize including falling ill with COVID-19.