“The Promoter” is Pals (Master of Ceremonies Ltd) - 37 Charlotte Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
The Promotion & prizeL:
The prize is 1 x VIP R&A experience valued at $10,000 NZD which includes;
- 4 x VIP R&A tickets and 4 x $250 spending money each, preloaded onto your wristbands.
- 4 x Return flights & transfers to Queenstown from any destination in New Zealand and transfers to and from the festival each day.
- Three nights accommodation for 4 people at Edgewater Hotel in Wanaka and Dinner & drinks at the restaurant
- A new year’s eve helicopter ride into R&A to arrive in style for 4 people
- A night of dinner & drinks at Wanaka Edgewater Hotel for 4 people .
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- By entering, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted the R&A terms and conditions found at https://rhythmandalps.co.nz/terms-conditions/ and the promoter will take no responsibility if the winner breaches any of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any other social media channel.
How to enter
- Tag three friend’s Instagram handle onto the Pals giveaway post.
- All must follow @drink_pals Instagram page.
- The promotion will commence at 6pm NZT on 09/12/21 and will continue until 4pm NZT on Monday 12/12/21 Only entries received by the closing date will be accepted.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter these promotions.
Flights are subject to availability and must be taken on the specified dates agreed with the promoter and the winner. The promoter will book the flights. If there are no flights available or the value of the flights are above the stated flight prize value on the dates requested by the winner, the promoter will do everything possible to accommodate but if not possible, it is the final decision of the promoter which dates are booked.
What’s not included in the prize?
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable):
- Parking costs
- Other spending money
- Travel insurance
- Any cost associated with changing flights.
- Other meals
- All other incidentals
The conditions of entry
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
Entering the competition:
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Any entries from fake accounts will be considered void.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- Winners will be notified by Instagram direct message. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via Instagram direct message. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- The winners will be selected by random draw.
Fulfilment of Prize
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The promoter is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes. This includes falling ill with COVID-19 during the winners' stay.
- All flight bookings will be made by the promoter and will be subject to availability.
- If the winners do not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- If the festival is cancelled due to COVID-19, there will be no replacement prize or cash given to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated if any New Zealand or Australian government COVID-19 restrictions come into effect including any associated costs with getting a COVID-19 test or Managed Isolation if required.
- The winners accept this prize at their own risk knowing risks associated with travelling during COVID-19 pandemic.
- The promoter is not liable for any health issues that might arise from fulfilment of the prize including falling ill with COVID-19.
- The winner must hold a vaccine passport to enter R&A.