“The Promoter” is Pals (Master of Ceremonies Ltd) - 10 West Terrace, 1010, Auckland, NZ
The Promotion & prize:
The prize is a live music experience to a Live Nation concert of the winner’s choice which may include one of either The Weeknd, Blink 182 and Tash Sultana – subject to prize availability at the time of choosing. The prize includes:
- Pals VIP Box with capacity up to 15 participants
- Private wait staff
- Tour merchandise
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any other social media channel.
How to enter
- Tag one friend Instagram handles on the Pals giveaway post.
- All must follow @drink_pals Instagram page.
- The promotion will commence at 6pm NZT on 26/09/23 and will continue until 6pm NZT on 01/10/23. Only entries received by the closing date will be accepted.
- There is no limit on entries.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents and citizens only.
- 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- All guests of the winner must be over 18 at the time of redemption.
What’s not included in the prize?
The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including (where applicable):
- Transport costs (taxi, rideshare, gas etc)
- Parking costs
- All other incidentals
The conditions of entry
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
Entering the competition:
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries. Any entries from fake accounts will be considered void.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion. The promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and for them and their friends to be photographed, filmed and/or interviewed by the promoter before and during the redemption of their prize and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs, video content and/or interviews for publicity purposes including but not limited to: social media and internal content. By entering in the competition the entrant releases all rights to such content.
- Winners who entered via Instagram will be notified by Instagram direct message. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via Instagram direct message. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- The winners will be selected by random draw.
- One winner will be drawn for each artist.
- Winners who entered via in-store will be notified via phone call or email. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact winners via these channels. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
Fulfilment of Prize
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or other substitute prize.
- If the winner is no longer able to redeem their prize for whatever reason, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- The prize redemption is not able to be transferred to a different live music event or concert date.
- The winner understands that it is the responsibility of the winner to make necessary transport arrangements to and from the concert venue.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation of the Prize including the value and the experience.
- If the winner chooses The Weeknd concert as their prize, the VIP box will only be The Weeknd will be on the Friday night show only.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes. This includes falling ill with COVID-19 during the fulfilment of the prize.
- If the winners do not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.